Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Aiden and Tyler

Well, yesterday was Aiden's 2nd birthday. Wow, where has the time gone. He is so damn cute and so full of personality. We were lucky enough to get to have dinner with him, Alex and Jamie, Erik (Jamie was at a school thing) and his buddy Seppi and his parents at Dave and Buster's. I have never seen a 2 year old so good at games, even though he did cheat on skeetball. Of course it is hard to call it that when he goes up the ramp and still puts the ball in the 10 point slot. I was loving every minute of last night. Aiden was so funny when he was playing against Jamie in the horse race. He was very good at it!!!. Happy Birthday big boy.

Now, the news on Tyler. He started on patrol on his own today. When Rick called and asked me if I had talked to Tyler, my heart sank because I thought it was going to be bad news. Then he told me that Tyler was on his own starting today. WATCH OUT !!!! He is still in Big Bear, but is hoping to get back "down the hill" soon. Also, is this heat ever going to stop????

No comments: