Monday, September 24, 2007

Aiden's Party

We had a fun weekend, it started out with another Plaza Friday, there is still a couple more and then Aiden's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. There were lots of people there, and I myself, had fun visiting with some friends of mine that I hardly get to see. Sara was such a nice surprise!!! This was the first time in a long time that I had all 3 of my boys in the same room. Jamie is sooooooooooo creative. The decorations were over the top!! The "craft and cake" room was a huge hit with all the kids. Aiden was of course absolutely adorable. We gave him a car that he can drive, I hope he gets used to using a peddle. Everybody had a great time and it was so nice to watch the kids all playing together and having fun. It was a good bonding time for Aiden with a couple of his cousins that he never sees. Somehow, the "big kids" Jerry and Robin got ahold of some floam and started a floam fight. It looked like something out of animal house. The little kids were of no help, they were gathering ammo for each of them. My brother, Robin and Jamies dad, Jim, were the vacuum crew after everybody left, I am sure that helped. Everybody pitched in to get the place put back together because Alex and Jamie already had a very long day. It was the best time on Saturday I wish I could relive it. Today I am kicking myslef for not getting certain pictures. On Sunday, we went to Rick's sister's house, Kris for an 18th birthday party for her son Jacob. Marco's parents were there with some authentic mexican appetizers that were so good. We again had a great visit with relatives and again ate way too much. Aiden's actual birthday is Tuesday, I can't wait to see him again.

No comments: