Monday, September 10, 2007

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

YEA !!!!!!!!!!! It is only 2 more hours until the first game of the double header. I have no preferences, but I am just looking forward to watching football for hours. Today is also Payton's first birthday. Payton is "Tyler's" dog. Don't tell anyone, but yesterday Rick played fetch with her for a short time. SSSHHHHH he hates the dog. We had a fairly busy weekend, not busy enough for me, I am in this house all week and love to get out. I am working on a bucket of blankets for Drea's shower. She is the last of the Bengard mohicans to have a baby, so I am making quite a few for her. This Friday is the first Friday for no Plaza, we are all going to Colleen's house for an appetizer party. Tony won't be open for a Friday until the following week. I think that it is a great idea because it is like having snacks for dinner. Sometimes it pays to be an adult. Like, have dessert first so that you have room!! That I learned from Kim.

No comments: