Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weekend Update

Well, it is finally Sunday football. I am waiting for the Terry, Howie and company pre-game show. I love those guys. We went to Travis's football game at APU last night, the team won and Travis played GREAT. After the game we went ot Travis's house to watch Ryan's best friend Quinton Jackson AKA Rampage in an ultimate fighting championship from London. This type of fighting is like Greco Roman wrestling with a few cheap shots. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be. A party started at the house and boy did I feel out of place. The kids were all so great, very polite. It is nice to know that there are parents out there who are actually doing their jobs in raising their kids. Kim ordered pizza and when 1 boy there found out that I liked Coors Light, he kept bringing me one after another. I felt bad because I didn't want to drink someone elses's beer, but I managed to choke it down. We are going to a "wake" for Bob Smith this afternoon. At Rick's company picnic yesterday, there were other employees there with their grandkids and all I kept thinking was, my grandson is cuter than yours!! I sure miss Aiden.

No comments: