Sunday, September 2, 2007

New Header

Look what Jamie did for me!! Just don't look at me, but Aiden sure is cute. I love all the pics on there, THANK YOU Jamie. We went to Travis's game last night, miserable weather!!. But, we were the lucky ones because we wern't in pads and uniforms. Caleb and his parents were also there. He was rocking out to the band down on the sidelines. We all went to Alcapulco after, a tradition, and closed the place. Again, Tom and Kim were very generous and picked up the tab. Thanks guys!!
We are going to a birthday party today for Daniel Wilson's 1 year old baby girl, Abbey. I don't want to go, it is too hot, but I want to see everybody and hopefully end the day with Alex, Jamie and Aiden. Rick is putting in new sprinklers in the back yard, even Payton is helping, she loves to dig. I feel like I should start out these posts with Dear Diary. Well, here's to cooler weather!!!

No comments: