Monday, September 24, 2007

Pre-Op

Today was a day of "hurry up and wait". I had my appointment with Dr. Hale, that was supposed to be at 8:30am, but I didn't see him until 9:30. Then he gave me forms and told me to go across the street to Pomona Valley Hospital for my pre-op registration, etc. GEEZZZZZ, what a zoo that place is. When I got to pre-admit, I was number 11 and they were still with number 3. Then I got to go to the lab where the nurse told me that my blood presure was a little high. HMMMMM, lets see, I spent all weekend eating food and drinking beer, I haven't had anything to eat or drink yet today, and I DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE!!!! enough said. THEN they tell me to go to X-Ray because the hospital wants their own set of x-rays. I finally got to leave at 12:45. My surgery is next Tuesday at 8 or 9 in the morning. I will be hating life that day I am sure, but plan on coming home the next afternoon. I can be miserable here just as easy as in the hospital, I HATE hospitals. I am trying to get to Joanns so that I can get some flannel so that I can have some hand work to do while I am on my butt for a week. I need to get the sewing machine stuff done, then I can just put the blanket stitching around the edge. There are a couple of girls I know that are having babies. Well, I better go and try to get some cleaning done while I can. I have a new Dyson, so it at least looks like I vacuumed!.

No comments: