Monday, September 17, 2007

My Weekend

I had an OK weekend. Before I tell about it, I want to ask, that after reading this, you say a prayer for Tristen Bizzaro, age 6. He was hit by a car and is in stable condition at Children's hospital. His uncle Billy is a friend of Alex's. Now, Friday was at Colleen's and she made some GREAT appetizers. I was the only one who showed up, Larry had a medical issue, the Quinns were at a Route 66 thing, and the Frears were visiting out of town company. Too bad for them, more for us. Saturday, we went to Hank's 90th birthday in Victorville. The house we were at is on a finger of a lake and it was great sitting outside. There were world changing discussions, like which one of the Edgar girls is everyone's favorite, how much we still don't like someone, (Lizzie you know who) and how I still get mentioned anytime someone thinks they can drink a lot. I am so proud. We could see the heavy smoke from the Big Bear fire. Tyler got called back to work early and was told that it is unkonwn as to when he will get a day off, he's pissed that he might miss Aiden's birthday party. We got to see Aiden, Alex and Jamie Saturday for breakfast. I gave Aiden a rolling Cars backpack full of stuff from the 99 cent store. After all, it is his birthday month!!!!!

No comments: