Thursday, July 10, 2008

Almost Friday!!!!

I am so glad that tomorow is Friday. This week has been a real mixed bag of stuff going on. What stuff you ask?? Well, the week started out with taking my mom to the ER on Monday. Robin had brought her to his house Sunday because she has been falling down alot. We took her to Pomona Valley Hospital to get checked out after he got off work on Monday. Well, her hemoglobin was 6.1 when it is supposed to be at 12. They tried SEVERAL times to get an IV started with no luck until Eddie came on duty, he had no problem. She is still in the hospital going thru tests and she is being "uncooperative", what a huge surprise. When I was walking in to the hospital to go visit her, I saw a guy sitting out front that looked exactly like Doug Kidney. I didn't hollar at him because I have done that a number of times thinking that I see someone I know to find out that I am just flat out wrong. When I was waiting for the elevator Renee, Doug's wife, came out of the restroom. WHAT!!!! I was then told that Uncle Larry was in the ER. Apparently during the night he got out of bed and was feeling a little goofy. He had an appointment to go see his doctor yesterday morning to check on his 21 stitches in his leg. The stitches came from dropping a 375# barbell on his leg, he was actullay proud of the weight!! Well, when they got him to the doctor his heart rate was 40, way low even for him, so off to the ER he is sent. After I went to see my mom, I went down to the ER and they let me in because I am listed as Larry's sister. Cindy told me that the scan of his brain showed that he might have had a small stroke, but he appeared to be fine. They are doing another test this morning to find out what the stomach pain is all about. I pray that he gets better. On my way home I got a text from Jamie to go check out http://www.blog.drewphotography.com/ I assumed that it was pictures of Cameron, her niece because I knew that Jill had taken her to get her newborn pictures done. Well, Drew had taken pictures of Aiden, so cute. He is such a little man now. So today I am going to get info on placing my mom in an after care facility since there is no way she will be able to take care of herself for a while. I got new quilt patterns from Vicky, and I have been obcessing over which one to do first. Thanks VIC !! So, when I get all my other mom stuff done, I am going to sort out material that I have and see if there is enough of one material to make one of the patterns. Well, wish me luck that I can get the important stuff done and then I can "play" with my patterns!!! Oh yeah, remember the wedding that we went to last weekend?? Well, the psycho bitch homeowner was caught taking the unopened bottles of champagne and stashing them in her garage. How stupid are you lady?? Well, here's to the end of the week!!!!!

No comments: