Friday, July 11, 2008

Big Surprise

Well, it is Friday morning. When I went to bed last night, Rick was working on a stand for the new water heater because the old one was saturated and no good. I usually take a shower in the afternoon to get rid of the days yuckies, but couldn't because of no water heater. So, I woke up this morning thinking I can jump in the shower. I went out to the garage to get a towel out of the dryer and there it is, the new water heater............ still in the box. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily Rick capped off the water source to the water heater so we at least have running water in the house. I am going to have to go to someone's house after the kids leave and bum a shower so that I don't have to go to Tony's stinkdefied!!! Of course it has to be humid today. ALSO, Uncle Larry got to go home last night and he appears to be OK.

No comments: