Friday, July 18, 2008

YEA FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, today is one of the better Fridays that I have had. No Alyssa and Garin's older sister, Destiny, picked him up early to surprise him with lunch and a movie. Even though I only have 2 left, they are the same as having 6. Both want to be in charge and neither of them share worth a lick. Oh well, this is what I choose to do, so quit complaining, right? We were supposed to start clearing out my moms apartment tommorrow, but Robin has to work, so Sunday it is. We have until August, but I don't want to spend all my spare time doing this shit. It is even harder than moving her because we can't just move the piles from one place to another, we actually have to go thru it all and then dump it. It is going to be a long stinky process. Aiden is at Wild Rivers with Alex and according to Jamies blog, he is having a blast on the water slide. I am so glad that we are having a water slide for the family shower for Christianne and Oliver in August. Aiden already expects a bounce house when he comes over. He looks in the backyard and asks "where bouncer?" It is not a bad thing, when we are having some sort of party and I always get a bounce house. I am so looking forward to this weekend, Tony's tonight and then it is closer to Taco Tuesday. Sad, my thrills based around restaurants. My mom is doing fine in the nursing home, she is in better health than she has been in years. I go 3 to 4 times a week to see her. They have activities all day long, 7 days a week, so she is not lacking for things to do. It is up to her to participate. My neighbor, Barbara, had cancer surgery today. The genius's at Kaiser told her over 6 weeks ago that the chemo wasn't working so they would have to do surgery to remove the cancer. They scheduled her for today, WHAT!!!!! This is a dangerous disease folks, it won't wait for your day in the OR. Well, in the 6 weeks since they told her that and with no treatment at all, the cancer spread. They removed more of her than they would have had to if they would have acted right away. The doctor told the family that he "hopes" he got it all and they are going to resume chemo. IDIOTS!!! So, if you read this, please pray for Barbara to recover. Well, I better go and at least make a swipe at the dust.

No comments: