Monday, July 21, 2008

Day Off

Today I am not going to have any kids, this happens once in a while, so I have a chance to get things done that I can't do on a regular Monday. I will probably do nothing. I do know that I am going to go to Joanns and pick up some stuff to finish a quilt and then to the grocery store to get dinner. This reminds me of when my boys were all toddlers at the same time. If I was given the chance to go to the store by myself, I would wander up and down every aisle real slow. I got to see Aiden Saturday, what a cutie pie. Alex was coaching at UCI and Jamie had her bootcamp meeting, so Rick and I went and watched Aiden at the field while Alex coached. It was so much fun. I can not for the life of me, figure out why Jamie needs a fitness bookcamp. That girl is almost a shadow now!!! Yesterday, we started on my mom's apartment. What a mess!! For 3 solid hours we bagged and tossed. It was kinda discouraging, we would come back from the dumpster and it looked like the crap was breeding while we were gone. We came across some important documents, which was a lucky find. I found my dads death certificate, which made me cry, God I miss him. When I came across my grandma's I discovered that she had died on Alex's birthday. I was told a totally different day by my mom when it happended. I guess the number 13 was my grandmas number, her birthday and the day she passed were both on the 13th. A few more weekends and the job of clearing out will be finished. YEA!!!!! Today Brian and Leslie are going to stop by with their baby girl Brooklyn, I can't wait to see her. Erik is also coming home today from a guys weekend. Well, as soon as Rick gets out of here I can get started on doing stuff in the house. Until then, I am just going to "surf" the internet and look up stupid stuff just because I can!!!!

No comments: