Thursday, August 7, 2008

Almost Done

Tonight after I get done here, I am meeting Robin over at my mom's place to try and get the rest of the "shit" out of there. Tyler went over yesterday and did a lot all by himself. I will be so glad when this is all over with, as I am positive Robin will be too. I wish I had money, I would just hire someone to come in and take it all. Today is going to the stores day and then the usual sprinklers in the backyard and then out front to watch the kids ride bikes. Even though I sit in the shade I am getting a tan. I am not even trying, but like Vicky has always said, tan fat looks better. Yesterday we went to the Splash Pad but it was closed for repairs. I saw Jamie's friend Lisa and her 2 kids Jack and Grace there. I have been watching them grow up on their babysite and it was nice to see them in person again. Well, that is my dull life for now.

No comments: