Sunday, August 3, 2008

It Starts Today!!!!

YES !!!!! NFL football starts today with the Hall of Fame game. I love football, both pro and college. How is your weekend going? It is Sunday morning, and I am getting ready to finish a baby blanket. It has been a mixed bag this weekend. Friday night startd dull, we were the only ones who showed up at Tony's. Then after I told Rick lets go by and see all the work Gary has done with his backyard. They were home having a BBQ with their friends Dave and Rose. We busted in anyway. They have done so much in their backyard, it is going to be beautiful. I wish there was that much work going on here, ha ha. Rick started unloading the garage last week and it is still out in the driveway. Jerry came over yesterday for help with his van and we went to Roscoes for dinner. He has been hearing about it and wanted to give it a try. Of course I protested :) He was impressed. I texted Vicky before we left to let her know that we were going, and I got the reply Bitch!!! Yes, and I was a happy and full bitch!!! Alex, Jamie and Aiden are in Palm Springs this weekend at Jeff and Bill's place. Jamie will come home to a sparkling house because she has a cleaning lady that started Saturday. That would be so nice. Well, I am going to go and work on this blanket and wait for the game to start at 3 PM.

No comments: