Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It Can't Ever Be Easy

It is early Tuesday afternoon and we have no running water. The guys putting in the gate have to do it differently than they planned on and to do the first part they had to cut the water line that comes into the house, so No Water!! I am SO excited. The best part is that for 2 days we will have NO GATE. SO SO excited. Payton will only do her "business" in the backyard. This means that I will be up most of the night because she will keep coming to get me to let her out to go and I will have to stand there to make sure she dooesn't head out of the yard. The weather has been so nice at night that she has been sleeping at the open door to the backyard. I will be spending the majority of my time sitting out front with the kids and her on her leash. Excuse me while I go have my own little pitty party.

No comments: