Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday Repairs

Well, it is Tuesday morning and we have 2 repairs being done today, this is a record!! The big TV went out Friday, and Erik got Rick to replace the gates, well hire someone to do it at least. So, by this afternoon we will be all good. Last night I got to see Aiden. We went to his swim lessons, late of course, but I still got to see him play in the pool. What a water boy he is, so comfortable in the pool. I spotted him and his goggles that he wears all the time as soon as I walked into the pool area. We then went to dinner at Pat and Oscar's. It was such a beautiful evening we ate outside. We will make it to his swim lessons on time next week, Rick has decided to take next week off, so there won't be any reason to be late. When we left I got an unsolicited hug from Aiden, it was so special to get one when he isn't told to. This is Balyssa's last week here. She told me that her mom said that I am going to cry really hard when she leaves. Sure. Well, I have to go and make another list for the shower, I have so much to do that I don't want to miss anything. Taco Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: